Our Community Matters. We're Here To Help.
The Spartanburg Soup Kitchen is dedicated to serving the lives of all people in our community. We've been feeding Spartanburg for 40 years. OPEN EVERY DAY: 7:30am-2pm
We Believe That…
- Every human being should be treated with dignity and respect, therefore we treat all people that eat at the Spartanburg Soup Kitchen as our guests and everyone is welcome at our table.
- Feeding a hungry person is the first step in addressing their needs.
- People who are hungry may have broader issues and needs that should be recognized.
- Our volunteers and supporters are a valued asset and we know that they are essential to our success.
- We continue to strive to ensure every volunteer and guest has a positive and safe experience with our Soup Kitchen.